The market is flooded with a huge number of products and services. Consumers face difficulty in selecting the best product that suits their needs. To ease this process for consumers, we have compiled a list of Top 12 Best Forearm Crutches which will help them to make an informed decision while purchasing any product or service.
Our team has taken into consideration various factors including customer feedback, features, specifications and price among others before finalizing these products. This list can be used as a reference by all our readers who are looking for Top 12 Best Forearm Crutches We hope you find this article useful!
Best Forearm Crutches
BigAlex Forearm Crutches (1 Pair/Packing) - Lightweight Arm Crutch - Adjustable, Ergonomic - Comfortable on Wrist - Non Skid Rubber Tips（Black）
- Ergonomic handles: ergonomic handles are designed to fit naturally into the palm, evenly distribute weight, stabilize balance, reduce hand fatigue, prevent muscle spasms and reduce wrist pressure.
- Firmness—Anodized aluminum stick and magnesium alloy base, firmness and max capacity for people is 300 LBS.
- Adjustable 10 Height Levels—With the simple push of a button you can adjust the height from 28inches to 35inches, which may suitable for most of people between 4‘4“ to 5'6".
- Anti slip rubber base: the base is made of strong, non-slip rubber to increase traction and stability, suitable for all kinds of surfaces.
- After-sales service:Our products have one year warranty,if you have any problems,please feel free to contact us,we will try our best to help you.
Medline MDS805161 Aluminum Forearm Crutches, Adult, Pack of 2
$41.19 in stock
- Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage
- Vinyl-coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs
- Heavy-wall, high-strength aluminum tubing
- Black components hide signs of wear and scratches;Height Range: 5 - 6'2(Inches)
- Tall Adult has a 250-lb. weight capacity, Patient height, 5'10"-6'6"; Adult has a 250-lb. weight capacity, Patient height, 5'0"-6'2"; Youth has a 250-lb. weight capacity, Patient height, 4'2"-5'2"
Ergobaum 7G by Ergoactives. 1 Pair (2 Units) of Ergonomic Forearm Crutches - Adult 5' - 6'6'' Adjustable, Foldable, Ergonomic, Shock Absorber, Non-Slip, Knee-Rest Platforms, LED Lights (Black)
- Extensively designed to be the most comfortable and advanced forearm crutch available, the ERGOBAUM 7G is built for its users’ needs first. Its premium design features combined provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market. Expect safety, performance, comfort and style; they will move you.
- Highlights: Medical Grade Aluminum Material, Foldable Feature, Adjustable Handles, Adjustable Cuff & Height Settings, Non-Slip Ergocap High Performance Tips, Shock Absorbers, Knee-Rests, LED lights & Alert Buttons
- Specs: UNIT WEIGHT: 2.90 lbs USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 350 lbs USER HEIGHT RANGE: 5'0" - 6'6" CUFF SIZE: Standard CUFF WIDTH: 3.50" CUFF LENGHT: 7.00" GRIP SIZE: Standard GRIP DIAMETER: 1.75" ERGOCAP (INCLUDED): High Performance (3/4") GRIP ANGLE RANGE: 15º / 0º / -15º GRIP (0º) TO CUFF (TOP) RANGE: 10.25" - 11.0" FLOOR TO GRIP (0º) HEIGHT RANGE: 32.0" - 40.0" OVERALL WIDTH: 4.50" OVERALL DEPTH: 10.0" FOLDED DIMENSIONS HEIGHT: 26.5" WIDTH: 4.50" DEPTH: 10.0"
- Ergobaum 7G crutches were built for its users’ needs first. Its premium design features an integrated, patented shock absorption system, fully adjustable ergonomics, built-in flashlight and alert horn, durable and lightweight medical grade aluminum construction, and the patented ERGO CAP High Performance crutch tip.
- Combined, each feature of the Ergobaum 7G crutches provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market.
Drive Medical Forearm Crutch, Chrome, Bariatric (1-Pair)
$64.36 in stock
- Adult Crutches: Lightweight crutches are made of alloy steel and hard plastic to provide great support; Capable of supporting up to 500 lbs
- Comfortable Forearm Crutches: Feature comfortable, durable vinyl hand grips; Vinyl-coated and ergonomically contoured arm cuffs are molded for comfort and stability
- Adjustable Crutches: The walking crutch features independent leg and forearm sections with a push-button designed to adjust the height and support users; Height ranges from 60 to 74 inches
- Quality Construction: Contoured crutch tips are extra large for added stability
- Specifications: Overall product dimensions: 60 to 74 inches in height; Handle height: 28 to 37 inches; Weight capacity: 500 lbs
Forearm Crutches Adult, 1 Pair Hands Free Crutches Adult, Ergonomic Walking Cane, 2 Walking Support Forearm Crutches for Adults, Fits (4’11”- 6’8”) Adjustable Crutches, Mobility Device (Black)
1 used from $167.21
- ARE THE M+D CRUTCHES RIGHT FOR YOU? The M+D Crutches by Mobility Designed are comfortable long-term mobility aids for disabled or elderly users, as well as anyone needing temporary support while recovering from injury or surgery, and a great replacement as a single walking cane, but they are not right for everyone. Before buying, read the entire listing and watch the videos to make sure this is the right solution for YOU. Have questions? Contact us, we are here to help you!
- NO MORE CRUTCH PAIN: Unlike standard underarm crutches or even traditional forearm crutches, these modern platform crutches do not place any pressure on armpits, hands, and wrists by supporting weight through the elbows and forearms. They are an excellent aid for users with limited use of both legs.
- PATIENCE AND PRACTICE: Walking with the M+D Crutches feels DIFFERENT than other crutches for adults and it takes time and practice to adapt to a new way of walking. If you do not have the patience to watch our videos, practice and give it a real shot, the M+D Crutches are not for you.
- SO MANY GREAT BENEFITS! A highly ergonomic and thoughtfully designed hands free crutch for an improved mobility experience! More comfort, less pain, more hand freedom, excellent non-slip traction, improved posture, quick and easy set up and the best US based Customer service you will ever find!
- SIMPLE SETUP – These hand free crutches can easily be assembled at home. The Mobility Designed website provides a complete set of training manuals and videos to help you maximize the use of your crutches. These mobility designed crutches work great as long-term aids for disabled and elderly or as temporary help to support recovery of injured patients.
M+D Forearm Crutches Adult, Adjustable Between Platform Crutches & Forearm Crutches - Dual Mode Crutches w/ Heavy Duty Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Dual-Mode Forearm Crutches for Adults
- M+D COMBO STIX CRUTCHES: Our patented forearm crutches allow you to switch between 2 different positions: platform and forearm. These adult crutches are fully adjustable to fit heights of 4’9” to 6’7” and up to 330lbs capacity.
- FUNCTION & COMFORT: Our M+D crutches for adults are designed to provide maximum comfort & mobility support. The M+D Combo Stix only weigh 2.6 lbs. each, making it a very lightweight carry.
- 2 UNIQUE MODES - PLATFORM or FOREARM: This ergonomic forearm crutches allow you to change between 2 different positions in 4 simple steps for maximum comfort. Platform mode uses your elbows/forearms for full support, is great for longer distances and uses your hands less to support your weight. Forearm mode is great for tighter spaces, offers great support in a more reclined position than other forearm crutches. This mode helps transfer more weight to the elbow and forearm.
- FULLY-ADJUSTABLE CRUTCH: These mobility designed crutches adjust for a perfect fit, featuring a push button for height changes and also easy to adjust handle length. These motion crutches are adjustable for adults between 4’ 9” to 6’ 7” tall & can support up to 330lbs weight capacity.
- SIMPLE SETUP – These forearm crutches adult can easily be assembled at home. The Mobility Designed website provides a complete set of training manuals and videos to help you maximize the use of your crutches. Crutch accessories are available for these forearm crutches which work great as long-term aids for disabled and elderly or as temporary help to support recovery of injured patients.
in-Motion Forearm Crutches | Spring Assist | Ergonomic Handles | Articulating Tips | Size Tall (4'9" - 6'3") | Charcoal
1 used from $117.65
- SPRING-ASSISTED ARM-SUPPORT CRUTCHES: The patented Spring Assist Technology absorbs impact and returns kinetic energy to aid patient ambulation. Our Spring Assist Technology makes our springs quieter than traditional crutch springs and our forearm crutch padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm so they don’t get sore.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE GRIPS & WRIST BRACES: The ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, diminishing wrist pain and nerve damage. Each arm-support wrist brace fits snugly around the forearms and is designed to reduce impact on the wrist, lessening the possibility of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- ARTICULATING CRUTCH TIPS: Our Sure Foot Articulating Tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. They make our crutches excellent on solid, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and are great on outdoor surfaces with grass, gravel, and dirt as well, giving the user extra maneuverability. Our crutches come in 2 sizes: adult and youth.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The high quality construction of our crutches allows for heavy duty use with a maximum user weight capacity of 350lbs. The newly re-designed cylinder sleeve ensure strength and durability throughout the handle of the crutch.
- GREAT FOR POSTURE: In addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery. Can be helpful for patients undergoing physical therapy.
PCP Forearm Crutches, Lightweight Aluminum, Push Button Adjustable Height and Forearm Cuff, Comfort Grip, 1 Pair
- Available in (Adult size), for heights 5'2" to 6'2"; or (Junior size) for heights 4'2" to 5'2"
- Designed for long-term wear and users with good upper body strength; Sturdy 1 inch diameter shaft
- Molded cuffs with 180 degree pivot for free forearm movement; Legs, forearm cuffs adjust independently
- Easy single button adjustments; Molded vinyl hand grips on welded and coated steel handles
- Sold in pairs; Forearm crutches are easier to use over the long term and promote better posture
Days Forearm Crutches, Tall Adult Size, Turning Arm Cuffs and Crutches Support Legs After Injury or Surgery, Adjustable Height and Handle Crutches for Elderly, Handicapped, and Disabled Users
- Pair of forearm crutches with contoured hand grips and molded arm cuff for comfort and stability, to take any weight and pressure off of recently injured or operated on legs
- Sturdy crutches in tall adult size adjust from 32.75" - 43.75" tall, 9.75" between the cuff and handle, and the arm cuffs have a maximum diameter of 3.5"
- Durable crutches help support the body and take all weight and pressure off of a leg for post operation or surgery and after injury use
- Arm cuffs rotate on the crutch to give the user more stability and control and contoured hand grips increased user comfort
- Non-latex material, unit weighs 4 lbs. 12 oz. (Pair), weight capacity of 300 pounds