The market is flooded with a huge number of products and services. Consumers face difficulty in selecting the best product that suits their needs. To ease this process for consumers, we have compiled a list of Top 12 Best Pickups For Jazz Guitar which will help them to make an informed decision while purchasing any product or service.
Our team has taken into consideration various factors including customer feedback, features, specifications and price among others before finalizing these products. This list can be used as a reference by all our readers who are looking for Top 12 Best Pickups For Jazz Guitar We hope you find this article useful!
Best Pickups For Jazz Guitar
Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Set Electric Guitar Electronics
1 used from $121.38
- The ultimate Hot Rodded humbucker set
- Matched set of JB and Jazz Neck models
- Combination versatile enough for classic rock to extreme metal
- 4-conductor cable and wax potted
- Alnico V magnets
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Set Electric Guitar Electronics
$112.62 in stock
- Quarter Pound Jazz Bass set with diameter alnico 5 rod magnets delivers all the attitude you could ever want from a Jazz Bass.
- These are drop-in neck position replacement for any American Standard Jazz Bass.
- Hand built in Santa Barbara, CA the Quarter Pound for Jazz Bass uses diameter alnico 5 rod magnets, forbon flatwork, and is wax potted for squeal free operation. Comes with black cover.
Seymour Duncan SH-2n Jazz Electric Guitar Neck Pickup Zebra
$68.39 in stock
- Provides an articulate and clear tone
- Great for fast runs
- The brighter tone has slightly less output and is a good match with most bridge pickups
- When distorted, the tone is full and bright
- Smooth sustain
GROTE Jazz Electric Guitar Hollow Body Chrome Hardware P90 pickup (Vintage Sunburst)
- Full Size:24.75 inch Full Scale Size Including Black Wood Fingerboard, Canadian Maple Neck and Body, Volume/Tone, P-90 pickups, Knobs & More.Number Of Frets 20.Nut Width 42mm Inlays.
- Well Built and Nice Finish:The body and neck of this guitar is solid and of good quality.The finish is good, the fret board is nice, and overall it’s a good value is you’re looking for a strat type guitar.
- Perfect Playing Experience:This guitar looks, plays, and sounds great. It was even tuned at the 12th fret, with good action and nice frets.No matter what kind of music you play, this guitar can bring you a perfect playing experience.
- High Quality Accessories:The strings are not tight to ensure less damage during transportation. The package comes with an adjustment tool, which can adjust the guitar string by itself.
- Available in a variety of colors:Red,Sunburst,Natural.People can choose their favorite color of guitar.
Seymour Duncan SJB3 Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup
- Developed for the studio or concert musician who needs a strong attack
- This pickup has quarter-inch wide rod magnets designed to deliver a fuller sound with great sustain
- Pickup cover included
- High output with lots of clarity and high-end punch
Fender Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass Pickups
- Custom '60s jazz bass& pickups are patterned after vintage pickups but are overwound for more punch, midrange, bass, and output.
- Uses alnico 5 magnets and formvar magnet wire.
- Sold in pairs only and includes all mounting hardware.
Fender Chrome Vintage Jazz Bass Pickup Cover
- Genuine Fender Replacement Part
- High Quality
- Country of Origin: United States
Fender Original Jazz Bass Pickups
- Formvar magnet wire for bright, glassy tone
- Flush-mount pole pieces for even string response
- Alnico 2 magnets for complex harmonics with warm attack and less-aggressive midrange
- Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin
- Installation hardware included
Fender 75 Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup
- The Original Jazz Bass pickups deliver the low-end growl and up-front midrange punch that makes the Jazz Bass as popular today as it was when it was introduced over forty years ago
- These pickups are make with flush-mounted Alnico 5 magnets, enamel-coated magnet wire, and a copper shield
- Bridge: DC Resistance: 7.5K, Inductance: 3.35 Hernias
- Bridge pickup only
The Feather Gypsy Jazz Guitar Pickup with Flexible Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups
- Myers Pickups introduces their new lightweight powerhouse. So light that we named it The Feather. So compact that it can be positioned on a multitude of instruments without modification or permanent installation and still faithfully amplifies the natural tone and beauty of your instrument!
- Fully equipped with an internally powered, active preamp to produce the richest sound your instrument can deliver! Power-source (included) is pre-installed and each pickup is meticulously tested before delivery. No phantom power needed! Compatible with most wireless systems!
- Complete out of the box, plug in and play! All mounting hardware included. Instantly turn your instrument into an acoustic/electric instrument with volume! Compatible with almost any musical instrument! Made in the USA.
- (Instrument not included)
Seymour Duncan 11108-13-B Hot Rodded Humbucker Matched Guitar Pickup Set with True Tune Tuner, Care Kit, Picks
- Tone Matched Pickup Set for optimal versatility. The ultimate Hot Rodded humbuckers, the JB and Jazz Models make for a versatile combination that will breathe life into any guitar
- Inclues tone matched SH-4b bridge and SH-2n Jazz model neck - 11108-13-B
- High output overwound coils, reminiscent of the 1974 created in England
- Calibrated to work optimally together for styles from blues to heavy rock
- Comes with exlclusive True Tune clip-on chromatic tuner, Dunlop care kit and 12 Guitar Picks 11108-13-B
Fender Yosemite Jazz Bass Electric Bass Guitar Pickup Set
- Handcrafted in Corona California
- Specifically Voiced for Each Position
- Extreme Versatile Tone